This is open to all students on the BA Professional Practice programme in the School of Arts & Education, in Middlesex University. Please e-mail your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12.00 on 30th September. The winner will be drawn and announced at the Campus Session on 1st October, in MODA at the Cat Hill campus. When you e-mail your entry please put Chocolate in the subject line. The prize is a large bar of Green & Black chocolate and a copy of Getting Started with University Level Work Based Learning edited by Alan Durrant et. al. The best responses to the last question will be posted on the blog and a special prize will be awarded. Enjoy discovering the Learning Resources at Middlesex.
1. What year was the most recent book by Alan Durrant in the library published?
2. What shelf mark is Performance Art at?
3. What do you need in order to log on to the Middlesex University Web Help Desk?
4. What year did the design and arts index begin?
5. How many titles are in the essential bibliography on the theme “Reflective & Experiential Learning”?
6. The key to electronic resources shares its name with a European capital. What is it called?
7. In the DVD/Video section of the Dance Subject Guide how many minutes does the DVD “Dance Salsa with Sanchez Puerto Rican style” last?
8. Complete the following sentence in no more than 15 words – Learning resources are ....
There will be a special prize for the best response to the last question with a selection posted on the blog. Enjoy discovering our learning resources.